Thursday, November 15, 2007

exercise 17

I think the internet is way cool. I think it is probably the easiest and fastest thing going if you're looking for quick info. I also do all my banking online and always know exactly where my account stands. Paying bills online is so much easier. You can pay everyone in less time than it takes to find a stamp. You never have to try and remember if you missed anyone. You can check in a matter of seconds. I don't really get the "visiting" online so many people seem to love. I think many people tell strangers things they don't share with family. There are so many other people out there look for weaknesses to exploit. It's a jungle with some really scary people out there. I think people are more easily fooled when they can't see the person that they are "talking" to and lose a lot of the use of their instint to judge the other person's character.

No comments: