Thursday, December 6, 2007

exercise 23

This has been an amazing journey. Creating a blog has been a fun and exciting way to learn a lot of new skills. Other than the software we us for circulation here, I was a total novice. My only internet skills were online banking, bill paying, shopping and googleing. I didn't even know how to cut and paste. One thing I really enjoyed was photo shop and learning to post photos online ( I am going to have to buy a digital camera now). It was very fortunate for me that my friends her at WU were much more skilled than myself, I would never had made it without them. Thank you all. I also liked the online version of word processing. I thought It was much easier to use. Utube was and eye opener. Some of the things I saw were fabulous and a marvel to watch. Avatars were very amusing and every one got a big kick out of creating "mini mes". My only regret was that there wasn't more time to explore some of the things at a slower pace. I know it had been pared down, but it was still overwhelming at some points. I am so glad for the experiences though.

No comments: